First, we will explain what you will need to know for planning and quoting your wedding drapery:
The height of the drape - You will need to find out how high the ceilings are for the space you are having your wedding or reception in. You can usually call the venue for specifications, or you can go and measure yourself. No matter how you do it, this information is essential for us togive you a quote.
The linear width of the drape needed – Along with the height, we also need the linear width of the drape to give you a quote. Depending on what you’re trying to create in the room, the linear width will differ. For example, if a wall is 50 feet long and you only want to drape half of it, you will need at least 25 feet of drape. Add in 100% Fullness and you’re looking at 50 feet of drape. Your rental executive will be able to explain all of your options, but a general idea of height and width are a necessity.
we carry heavy White Velour or our elegant Sheers for up lighting,
Delivery and setup options – Not only do we rent pipe and drape, we service pipe and drape as well. Our Services page explains the options you have available to you for your wedding. If you’re on a budget, you can pick up from our shop or we can deliver and pick-up the drape and hardware. We can also provide crews to set-up and strike everything before and after your wedding as well. All optional, of course, as Alvarez decors wants to be your full-service drape provider.
"It is not about covering a wall but creating a unique environment for that special event."
Alvarez party rental draping designer is constantly experimenting with designs and pushing the boundaries in what can be done with light and texture.
We offer a specialist draping service that designs builds and fits drapes and textures to enhance any event on many levels. We have full production awareness and a great knowledge of lighting effects. The quality of our backdrops comes in white or black; other colors are available upon request. Many options are available: backdrops, wall covering or whole room draping.
Lighting packages are available to set your wedding color scheme to perfection. With the bridal and cake table being the main focal point during the reception, it is one of the most important areas to decorate.
• Backdrops - Used to highlight your special area or hide an unattractive element in your event space, our backdrops create an elegant look to your venue.
• Sweetheart Table - Many of your memorable photos get taken at your sweetheart table our backdrops create a beautiful environment.
• Cake - Your cake deserves its own backdrop combined with a soft spot light to enhance the beautiful cake design.
• Wall Draping - Drapes on the walls can dramatically change the feel of a reception room from dull to formal. It lets you customize the room with the style and colors you want.
• Ceremony - If you are having your ceremony at your reception site a backdrop is ideal to attract 100% focus on you and the ceremony.
We are committed to creating elegant decor on your budget..
PIPE AND DRAPE.